DELIVERING A FRESH APPROACH
Heading up the team at Cloud Offsite Construction are two co-directors who have been involved in the engineering and construction world their whole working career – Ben Pemberton and Simon Ward.
Ben brings intricate knowledge and understanding of the construction industry, combined with enthusiasm and a positive approach to making projects work and exceeding expectations.
Simon counts product innovation and project delivery as two of his key skills, combined with a detailed understanding of regulations and compliance; he is ideally placed to ensure projects are completed on time and in line with all building and specialist regulations, such as those stipulated by Building Regulations, HTM, HBN or the DfES.
Ben and Simon are supported by a team offering design, structural, architectural, manufacturing and marketing expertise, and have an extensive network of key industry relationships. Both have worked in offsite construction for many years, and are committed to promoting it as a cost, time and energy efficient approach to adding space to your facility, or even creating an entirely new one.
Together, Ben, Simon and the team have a clear vision that will set Cloud Offsite Construction apart from the competition: to offer much better response levels, ensure better delivery of projects, and always to maintain a forward thinking, flexible approach.
BEN AND SIMON'S EXPERIENCE IN MODULAR OFF-SITE CONSTRUCTION COVERS ALL SECTORS AND LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SQUARE FEET:
• Over 45,000m² of construction projects delivered.
• Site set-ups, accommodation, jackleg cabins, hire buildings.
• Over 50,000m² of healthcare solutions delivered.
• HTM/HBN-compliant design.
• MRI suites, theatres, wards, labs, offices.
• Over 1,000,000m² of education projects delivered.
• Nursery, primary, secondary, further education.
• Over 30,000m² of nuclear projects delivered.
• Decontamination, changing, and office facilities.
• Over 60,000m² of housing projects delivered.
• Student accommodation, single living accommodation (SLAM), hotels.
• ISO 9001:2015
• ISO 14001:2015
• OHSAS 18001:2007